• 4(current)
Nightly build / Developer thread
(2016-07-06, 12:44)mlaggner Wrote: http 403 (forbidden) is the response from tvdb..
there is nothing _we_ can do..

Yup.. using proxy Nerd
~Web and graphic designer... Linux enthusiast... Python Fan... A Gooner~
[AMD A10-7850K 3.7 Ghz, Radeon R7]
[Fedora 27] | [Kodi - 17.6 / Skin - Grid]

Hey, ISO support - great. Had to test immediately:

DVD ISOs working great. Many thanks so far.

BD ISOs don't work. I tested with several of mine. The size of the file is fetched but no mediainfo (audio, video).

Here's a link to one of my BD ISO mediainfo files:

BD ISO mediainfo

***EDIT*** Some more info on this BD ISO thing. After I select "Grab mediainfo for select entries" the mediainfo tab in TMM gets emptied. The NFO file is untouched. After "Rewrite NFO for selected files" a new NFO becomes written. That one does contain all mediainfo you did grab. But that corresponding page in TMM is still empty.

I do see two problems:

1.) The NFO files is not witten after "Grab mediainfo for selected files".

2.) The mediainfo page in TMM is not populated with the new data after "Grab mediainfo for selected files".

3.) I'm not quit sure on that one. What happens if I delete the DB and reload all movies, will it read streamdetails from NFOs now?

Thanks for listening.
TMM thinks some NFOs invalid (shows X mark in the NFO column) even if they were scraped properly using IMDb scraper (same result with TMDb scraper).
PMed the link to those NFOs to both of you guys (@mlaggner; @myron). Thanks!
the behavior of the column changed for 2.8.2 - it not indicated whether meta data is available or not

to check if we have meta data we check against some fields like year/plot/actors which all movies _should_ have. Your movies do not have any actors (which could be legit for documentaries).
I may change the logic once more for the next release - Thanks

btw: your post would have fit nicely into the nightly thread Tongue
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2016-07-18, 18:40)mlaggner Wrote: to check if we have meta data we check against some fields like year/plot/actors which all movies _should_ have. Your movies do not have any actors (which could be legit for documentaries).
I may change the logic once more for the next release - Thanks

Also genre, right? Adding a genre to some movies turned them valid.
But isn't this what "Missing metadata" filter already doing? I think it would be more useful NFO column only indicates whether a movie is scraped or not by checking a mere presence of NFO file for the movie.

(2016-07-18, 18:40)mlaggner Wrote: btw: your post would have fit nicely into the nightly thread Tongue

I see. Feel free to merge this with that thread. Thanks!
well, a check for having scraped turned out to give us less information (as pointed out by another user).

Imagine you scrape a movie, but do not get any useful data? In this case you have a checkmark in this column (a NFO file!), but no useful data for this movie.
That's why we changed the logic to check against a few field which _should_ be valid for every movie (even documentaries)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Then how do you know which ones are left unscraped and which ones are scraped but only with insufficient information with the same X mark? Also then what's the purpose of the "Missing metadata" filter if the NFO column does all?
For me X mark in NFO column tells those need to be scraped and "missing metadata" filter tells they have some missing fields.
Does TMM use .actors folder for TV shows too? Some of my shows have that folder and some don't. I dont remember exactly and couldn't find any related setting. Tried adding a new show and .actors wasn't created.
~Web and graphic designer... Linux enthusiast... Python Fan... A Gooner~
[AMD A10-7850K 3.7 Ghz, Radeon R7]
[Fedora 27] | [Kodi - 17.6 / Skin - Grid]

I would like to see this go back to just showing that there is an NFO, and not based on the content of the NFO

I have a fair number of movies and shows that don't for example list actors or directors... and I don't care that it is missing (they are obscure.)
we can change/tweak that for the next release...
But everyone has a different understanding of this feature....
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
I understand..... I know that it may be a bit much to ask.... Maybe give us a switch to choose functionality we want?
what does persist UI filters setting mean?
(2016-07-20, 04:59)jwaltrip Wrote: I understand..... I know that it may be a bit much to ask.... Maybe give us a switch to choose functionality we want?
+1
just added a new column for meta data (at least plot & year is checked there)

now you can chose between the column for existing NFO file and/or meta data column

@jwaltrip: with this setting your UI filters will be stored and loaded with the next launch of tmm
this looks great.... thanks much!!
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nightly build / Developer thread2