Customization help
There are two main thing that I would like to do, but my main problem is I don’t know if it is skin related or add-on related.

1. I am using a raspberry pi and I like the wall(503) view. I would like to disable the background changing. How would I accomplish this?

2. In the wall(503) view there is no next page icon that shows up.

add_directory({'mode': mode, 'query': query, 'page': next_page, 'section': section},meta, contextmenu_items=menu_items, context_replace=True, img=art('nextpage.png'), fanart=art('fanart.png'), is_folder=True)

Above is the code the creates the next page element and has in it img=art('nextpage.png') is all I have to do is add 'nextpage.png' to textures.xbt?
Welcome to the forum.

1) Skin related. Hit the skin menu while in the view. Movies/left side panel. There should be a setting within the options to disable the backgrounds changing or make them static.

2) No. Also skin related. At the top bar, you usually get a view that shows what page you're on though. If not, you may be able to set it. This all kinda depends on what version of Nox you actually use...but I feel like it's available in all.

2b) If you don't fully understand skinning, be careful. You could completely destroy your setup. It's all fixable...but........you could mess it up pretty bad.
That said, I say go for it. I love trying to break the skins and settings. Just make a freaking backup! It's shocking to see people mess with tech and not back up the original.

....also, you can't simply add the code. You need to know where. If the code already exists, find nextpage.png and see what it actually is. Your skin may be using it on something else FOR something else.

Still, make sure to give more details in your posts. Are you using Nox5, Madnox, are you still on Frodo? The more details we know, the more you'll know.
Thank you for the reply. I will test out your suggestions when I get home tonight.

I was writing this post at the end of my brake when at work so I forgot to include some things.

Skin: Nox5
Kodi: v15.2 Isengard

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Customization help0