"No Mediasource avaiable" on Startscreen and Moviescreen
Hey all,

I have installed the Skin "Xperience1080" on my OpenELEC Kodi (Isengard) system but on the screen i didn't see any movie information. I configure on "In highlight" in Startscreen and on Movies i configure "New Movies" or "best Rated" idk exactly atm.

Anybody know these problem or can help me? Thanks in advanced.

- Codina
Did you set up your media library yet? For In Highlight you need to have movies in progress, if I remember correctly. And New Movies requires unwatched movies in your library.
(2016-02-02, 21:31)Codina Wrote: Hey all,

I have installed the Skin "Xperience1080" on my OpenELEC Kodi (Isengard) system but on the screen i didn't see any movie information. I configure on "In highlight" in Startscreen and on Movies i configure "New Movies" or "best Rated" idk exactly atm.

Anybody know these problem or can help me? Thanks in advanced.

- Codina

As Doc.Ex has asked, have you set-up your library?
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
I'm online at smartphone atm. I reply and check these later. Thanks.
(2016-02-03, 15:52)Doc.Ex Wrote: Did you set up your media library yet? For In Highlight you need to have movies in progress, if I remember correctly. And New Movies requires unwatched movies in your library.

Hey Doc. Ex,

i doesn't have setup a local movie or series library. I have installed these skin a long time ago, and configured at the same as now and it works. Now in installed these skin and it doesn't works. In the follow you can see a screenshot which i mean. [/align]

Thanks for your help!
You need to ensure that you have set up your Kodi library for Kodi to be able to scan and scrape your video content. A useful guide can be found here:

The skin will then populate the widgets with content from your local library by default.
I don't have local content to add. It works in the past with no local content. I don't have a "set content" button in my system actually.

The Addon "TVDB" is installed and enabled. I'm a lil bit confused.
(2016-02-03, 22:25)Codina Wrote: I don't have local content to add. It works in the past with no local content. I don't have a "set content" button in my system actually.

The Addon "TVDB" is installed and enabled. I'm a lil bit confused.

Where does your content come from? There have been changes to that part of the skin, so add-ons featuring piracy will no longer work (mostly). This was not intentional, but this skin, and Team-Kodi, does not support piracy.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"No Mediasource avaiable" on Startscreen and Moviescreen0