Isengard and Jarvis both having video freeze issue
Sad 
Very frustrating situation here- for the last month or so I've been experiencing an anomaly in both Isengard and Jarvis (Beta's and RC 1&2). Video of all kinds, resolutions, quality etc will randomly freeze for around 30 seconds, the audio stops as well but subtitles (if on) will continue. Controls seem non-responsive, but if I hit the space bar to pause when the video when the video resumes it will show as having been paused right at the point where the video had gotten stuck. If I don't touch anything, when the video resumes it super accelerates through about 30 seconds of video and then resumes normally.

I have tried EVERYTHING I could find in the settings for playback, toggling everything for acceleration and decoding as well as many of the video settings and nothing. I even followed the guide here: http://www.tekto-kodi.com/kodi-how-to-tu...-settings/ to no avail, thinking maybe Kodi's just having difficulty buffering but it made no difference.

Here's the link to the log I saved from earlier this week: https://paste.ee/p/xKed5

I'm no good at understanding what everything in that log means so I'm asking for someones help! And please note everything was working fine up until about a month ago. Since then I've completed removed Kodi twice, I've disabled and re-enabled all of my add-ons and none of them actually seem to be the culprit. But This issue happens on literally everything we've watched from low quality tv rips to high quality blu-ray rips, local storage or on an external hard drive...

Also to note - the issue does not occur when playing video in a different video player such as VLC.
Anyone, please? Undecided
this sounds vaguely like the "working" freeze, that is worked around by turnng off or toggling vertical blank sync.
try it or search it, I dont have the minute right now to find the thread for you.
gl

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Isengard and Jarvis both having video freeze issue0