Need help with publishing my addons to Kodi
Hello friends,

I am developing Kodi's addon for almost 4 years now but never submitted them to Kodi's repo and i would like to start doing so Smile

I have started cleaning up my addons about two months ago with Ronie guideness and lately i submitted my core addon Featherence Service, which is used for all of my addons - to simplfy the hard work of the others addons maintenance.

Here is where i stopped - i am only looking for suggestions i do not need more so hopefully someone will be kind enough to help out.

Thank you for reading.
Because you completely ignore forum and official repo rules.
The script is full of junk trying to not install only repo but also repos full piracy crap. After that i simply stop reading/caring.
So who knows what else shows up if i dig further.

I urge you to remove it or the other threads of you will also be trashed
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thank you for your reply.

First of all there are some junks for sure that's where I am seeking Kodi's advice - this is the first time for me and my motivation is really high!

Please point to the main issues to be fixed.

Script main usage:
- store modules to be used on my music, kids and Docu addons.
- management tools for my skin.

Thank you for the reply I really appreciate it.
Why are you asking to point it out? You wrote the code so you must know what issues i'm talking about
Pointing to specific module will do as well. After some examples I will get the idea.
Start reading your own code and the forum rules.
I know my code and the forum rules but I will tell you what.
I will clean any junk and unnecessary modules then hopefully we will get somewhere.

Thanks again.
(2016-02-05, 12:48)finalmakerr Wrote: I know my code and the forum rules but I will tell you what.
I will clean any junk and unnecessary modules then hopefully we will get somewhere.

Thanks again.

Confused I'll be the ONLY nice one here!
Thank you for your 4 years of your hard work and contributing here to help kodi improve! Trust me, we
Need as many people here helping out each other with kodi! Wink
Unfortunately I have no knowledge on this so i cant be the person here to do my bit to help!
but from what I am picking up on, I think it's handy and if its doing its job for you, I think you'll find a way
Round, just ask around not just on here, but were ever you can! As long as its not dong any damage mate!
There! Just Thought I lift you up a bit! Smile sorry I can't be of help!
Thank you Steven.
To be honest I am really not offended and I know that Martijn is right - there are a lots of junks from years back in that addon , I am cleaning those slowly now.

Again thank you for your kind words!
For starters, we will not accept "ToolKits" nor any form of generated, obfuscated or otherwise non-humanly readable code. In addition you have clearly not read/understood http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...acy_Policy http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on_Rules and http://kodi.wiki/view/Submitting_Add-ons#Github
Thank you for your reply takoi.
I recently submitted a new pull request with a lots of changes.
About your reference to a ToolKits it's indeed mention in the addon description but it's only refering to modules which i use on my currently 4 video plugins and 1 skin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need help with publishing my addons to Kodi0