• 94(current)
ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $46
Its a secret, but very logical when you have to type it in a million times during LE development.

PWD: le

It looks like you have a colorspace output problem with that Monitor / TV.

try...
Code:
echo "echo 1 > /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/output_rgb" >> /storage/.config/autostart.sh

How old is the Panasonic ?
I've only ever seen this on some old Sony/Philips TV's

The TV is a Panasonic GT50 50" Plasma. The TV was first introduced around 2012 and has worked great with everything that I have thrown at it, Kodi wise.

Just to test I went back to LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-8.0.1.img and all is well.

I can now go back to your build and then try that command via SSH, once it is flashed with your build...?
Ok I have tried to use that build you made again and this is what I find....

Same corruption and flickering, didn't seem to matter after using that command, even after rebooting - if it would persist after a reboot....?

What I wondered then is if the HDMI audio extractor could influence it. I disconnected that and plugged the C2''s HDMI cable directly into the TV and the picture seems perfect.

Of course that leaves me with a sound issue. So I get my Turtle Beach USB sound stick and connect that via optical out to my Z5500 speakers. I now get a great picture but problematic sound when playing material with DTS encoding.

This suggests that unlike the kernel / USB peripheral support that my Pi 3 ad the C2 is going to be problematic in that respect.

I'll just go back to the std LE build and continue to use my HDMI audio extractor and just ignore the odd pop and burp from the sound.

Thanks for what you do though, most appreciated.
@wrxtasy: LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-8.0.1.fix.black.tar works to me exactly the same way as LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-8.0.1.Audio.fixes.tar - sometimes signal does not get through AVR to TV. Sometimes it does. If it doesn't, I need to turn off/on AVR and the video pops up on the screen. When I stop the playback I have the black screen again (no signal) and have to turn off/on AVR.

Are you sure those releases aren't the same? They are of exactly the same size - 144117760. I mean, what are the odds, right? Wink
pX
(2017-04-22, 04:26)wrxtasy Wrote: @ex_directory, No idea what you projector does regarding refresh switching. But there are extra patches in my LE Krypton versions missing from the LE Official one.
Just do a .tar update - with the file given above, it will very likely fix your issues.
You can backup your current setup first if unsure.

Assume I would need to take my eMMC card back to a pc with SSD card to replace the image with your image file, or am I missing a trick somewhere? Which means set-up kodi again - not that is an issue, but just interested if there is another way I am not aware of yet.
Find a compatible 32bit or 64bit .tar file then...

2 Updating LibreELEC using the Samba shares

(2017-04-22, 02:16)robertoafarias Wrote: Guys, im running moonlight on a c2/libreelec, and a cant pair with server. Always get an error massage.

Any tips here?
Anyone?
(2017-04-27, 18:50)robertoafarias Wrote:
(2017-04-22, 02:16)robertoafarias Wrote: Guys, im running moonlight on a c2/libreelec, and a cant pair with server. Always get an error massage.

Any tips here?
Anyone?

Candidate for worst error report of the year. I am sure the error message must say something and be accompanied by some log. More info required.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
It doesn't work. Make it work.

Did I win?
(2017-04-28, 11:58)nickr Wrote:
(2017-04-27, 18:50)robertoafarias Wrote:

Any tips here?
Anyone?

Candidate for worst error report of the year. I am sure the error message must say something and be accompanied by some log. More info required.
LOL... indeed

The info that i gathered (dont know about log file or where i can get them):

Geforce experience: v381.89
Moonlight addon: v2.2.2 (downloaded from LE repository)

1. I run the addon and it shows me a pin code
2. Then, on my desktop/server, pops a window where i enter the code
3. Then, i have the following error massage on LE: "failed to pair to server, try again"
Debug log (wiki) and please start a new thread.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-04-29, 15:19)robertoafarias Wrote:
(2017-04-28, 11:58)nickr Wrote: Candidate for worst error report of the year.

Geforce experience: v381.89

Yup, worst error report indeed. It's not even a C2.
64bit LE 8.0.1 minor update:

LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-8.0.1.faster.channel.switch.tar

- much faster TV channel switching thx. to @afl1
- reverted some minor un-needed Kodi audio patches.

@robertoafarias, I cannot help with the Moonlight Addon - impossible to diagnose without a nVIDIA Equipped - Networked gaming PC. You would have to contact the Addon Author:
https://github.com/dead/script.moonlight/issues

(2017-04-29, 23:29)doug Wrote: Yup, worst error report indeed. It's not even a C2.
I guess he is trying to use moonlight on his C2. Moonlight sounds like a game streaming api, which streams games (rendered on a powerful Geforce Machine - thant's why "Geforce Experience") to a client (C2).
(2017-04-30, 11:51)infinity85 Wrote:
(2017-04-29, 23:29)doug Wrote: Yup, worst error report indeed. It's not even a C2.
I guess he is trying to use moonlight on his C2. Moonlight sounds like a game streaming api, which streams games (rendered on a powerful Geforce Machine - thant's why "Geforce Experience") to a client (C2).

This

(2017-04-30, 11:42)wrxtasy Wrote: 64bit LE 8.0.1 minor update:

LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-8.0.1.faster.channel.switch.tar

- much faster TV channel switching thx. to @afl1
- reverted some minor un-needed Kodi audio patches.

@robertoafarias, I cannot help with the Moonlight Addon - impossible to diagnose without a nVIDIA Equipped - Networked gaming PC. You would have to contact the Addon Author:
https://github.com/dead/script.moonlight/issues

Thanks for the link!
  • 94(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $4610