ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $46

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.1 Average
wrxtasy Offline
Moderator²
Its a secret, but very logical when you have to type it in a million times during LE development.

PWD: le

It looks like you have a colorspace output problem with that Monitor / TV.

try...
Code:
echo "echo 1 > /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/output_rgb" >> /storage/.config/autostart.sh

How old is the Panasonic ?
I've only ever seen this on some old Sony/Philips TV's
(This post was last modified: 2017-04-22 12:57 by wrxtasy.)
find quote
Vimes Offline
The TV is a Panasonic GT50 50" Plasma. The TV was first introduced around 2012 and has worked great with everything that I have thrown at it, Kodi wise.

Just to test I went back to LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-8.0.1.img and all is well.

I can now go back to your build and then try that command via SSH, once it is flashed with your build...?
find quote
Vimes Offline
Ok I have tried to use that build you made again and this is what I find....

Same corruption and flickering, didn't seem to matter after using that command, even after rebooting - if it would persist after a reboot....?

What I wondered then is if the HDMI audio extractor could influence it. I disconnected that and plugged the C2''s HDMI cable directly into the TV and the picture seems perfect.

Of course that leaves me with a sound issue. So I get my Turtle Beach USB sound stick and connect that via optical out to my Z5500 speakers. I now get a great picture but problematic sound when playing material with DTS encoding.

This suggests that unlike the kernel / USB peripheral support that my Pi 3 ad the C2 is going to be problematic in that respect.

I'll just go back to the std LE build and continue to use my HDMI audio extractor and just ignore the odd pop and burp from the sound.

Thanks for what you do though, most appreciated.
(This post was last modified: 2017-04-22 13:40 by Vimes.)
find quote
pajretX Offline
@wrxtasy: LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-8.0.1.fix.black.tar works to me exactly the same way as LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-8.0.1.Audio.fixes.tar - sometimes signal does not get through AVR to TV. Sometimes it does. If it doesn't, I need to turn off/on AVR and the video pops up on the screen. When I stop the playback I have the black screen again (no signal) and have to turn off/on AVR.

Are you sure those releases aren't the same? They are of exactly the same size - 144117760. I mean, what are the odds, right? Wink

pX
find quote
ex_directory Offline
(2017-04-22 04:26)wrxtasy Wrote:  @ex_directory, No idea what you projector does regarding refresh switching. But there are extra patches in my LE Krypton versions missing from the LE Official one.
Just do a .tar update - with the file given above, it will very likely fix your issues.
You can backup your current setup first if unsure.

Assume I would need to take my eMMC card back to a pc with SSD card to replace the image with your image file, or am I missing a trick somewhere? Which means set-up kodi again - not that is an issue, but just interested if there is another way I am not aware of yet.
find quote
wrxtasy Offline
Moderator²
Find a compatible 32bit or 64bit .tar file then...

2 Updating LibreELEC using the Samba shares
find quote
robertoafarias Offline
(2017-04-22 02:16)robertoafarias Wrote:  Guys, im running moonlight on a c2/libreelec, and a cant pair with server. Always get an error massage.

Any tips here?
Anyone?
find quote
nickr Offline
Team-Kodi Member
(2017-04-27 18:50)robertoafarias Wrote:  
(2017-04-22 02:16)robertoafarias Wrote:  Guys, im running moonlight on a c2/libreelec, and a cant pair with server. Always get an error massage.

Any tips here?
Anyone?

Candidate for worst error report of the year. I am sure the error message must say something and be accompanied by some log. More info required.

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thank user' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "Thank you" button.)
find quote
bgeery Offline
It doesn't work. Make it work.

Did I win?
(This post was last modified: Today 03:27 by bgeery.)
find quote