Administrator Help
I have had trouble logging in. I changed my e mail provider 2 yrs ago after I first registered. I get a message to contact Administrator, as I had trouble getting in. How do you contact an administrator, as there seems to be no provision for this on the site? I tried to create a different new account to get in with my new email addresses ( I have several) but couldn't create new accounts. Eventually found way in by using old log in and e mail address (sympatico.ca) which I don't have anymore and is discontinued except I was able to get into the Kodi forum with it. Can an administrator contact me to straighten out my profile via my new email addresses somehow ? How could he/she contact me unless I give my new email addresses in this forum which I don't want to do. I think there should be a way I can contact the administrator as suggested on Kodi web site but there doesn't seem to be a way? Perhaps if a contact point was put into the area at the bottom of this page which says 'Contact Us' there was a place to contact an administrator it could be done. Or if an administrator were to post other possible ways, i.e. their email address to get in touch with them. Perhaps this is in the wrong forum but I thought this one was for "Other" also.
You can change your info in the control panel.
Thread moved to website forum as it's more appropriate there and will be better seen.

But as cd2022 says, you can do this under your control panel. Go to the top-right corner of the screen (it should say "Busty" there with a down-arrow to the left of it), click on it to get your user control panel, and then select Change Email under "Your Profile" in the menu list on the left hand side.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thank You very much.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Administrator Help0