Win Kodi 15.2 - Kore 2.0.0: No Live TV
Hello,

I am running Kodi 15.2 on my Amazon Fire TV with Tvheadend as backend for receipt of DVB-T channels. This works fine, i.e. I can see live TV via my Fire TV/Kodi combo. When I open Kore 2.0.0 on my Tablet (connected to the same home network via an excellent Wifi connection), I can control Kodi. However, when I switch in Kore to the "Aktuelle Wiedergabe" ("currently playing") tab (left), I do not see the live TV, i.e. the channel and the programme currently playing are shown, but the area above (which should show the live TV, I guess) shows a green background with a capitalised white "D" letter - that is all. Do you have an idea what is wrong? Thanks for your help!

PS:
One more thing: Is Kore supposed to also show the OSD of Kodi, i.e. mirror the Kodi graphical user interface on the tablet that is running Kore? If not, is there any other way of mirroring the Kodi OSD on another mobile device?
You're expecting too much Smile

That place doesn't show live tv, it shows an image of what's playing, if available, otherwise, just a placeholder (with the first character of the tv show).
Ah, ok, thank you so much for the clarification. Image

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 15.2 - Kore 2.0.0: No Live TV0