Kodi won't show after suspend.
Hi everybody I was using Kodi almost well in Ubuntu but now for storage reasons I'd like to get rid of Linux and use only Windows so I've downloaded the latest Kodi version available while writing to test it out first and I'm having that issue...

Let me explain, if I suspend it from the Kodi app for iOS or from the PC when I wake up my PC (and after typing my PIN I've Windows 10 BTW) it won't be opened, I need to manually click the Kodi icon from the toolbar...

That happens too if I have it plugged it in to my TV through HDMI, the only difference is that without HDMI it shows my Desktop, and with HDMI it shows a black screen and I can hear the keys when I move with the remote control but I need to Win+d and opening it back to see a thing.

I was thinking that could be a problem with the latest version so I got Kodi 16.0 RC 2 to see if the problem persist, well, it does unfortunately.

I've a clean install or whatever that means, no addons or skins yet, and obviously this problem doesn't happens in Linux, what it happens is that in both cases I need to put my password back and I remember previous version it didn't asked me for a passwords, is there a fix for that too?

Thanks so much in advance!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi won't show after suspend.0