Main Menu Messed Up
Hi there,

I have installed Isengard on an APFTV 4K box. Things seemed to be functioning properly until I clicked the remote once and the menu was all messed up (I think I have included images below). Specifically, it looks as if the screen objects are too big and squashed together, or that the screen is zoomed in to only a portion of the main menu screen. I had similar issues with the onscreen keyboard.

The screensaver images and tutorial videos all play as they are supposed to.

I couldn't find anything in Google about it, so I thought I'd try hear. It may not be specifically related to KODI, but I thought the people here would be familiar enough with the platform to offer some assistance.

Regards,
Tanner

OK, next question: how do I insert photos?
Ok, what device is it, exactly? Apple TV2? APFTV 4K I don't even know what that is ...
Hi there,

Thanks for the response! Smile

It's an Amazon Fire TV 4K. I don't know how I got that "p" in there. I also just noticed I'm in the Apple section. That was dumb of me. :o(

Cheers,
Tanner
I have done a factory reset twice. With the way the menu is, I can't make out the IP address, so connecting with ADB has proved challenging, but I imagine I can get the IP with some network probing.
I've worked in *nix a little. It feels like some sort of setting in an xconfig might do the trick. Of course, I'll have to get on to it, even if I did know where to look.
I have another stock AFTV box. Can I make an image and transfer to the one that's acting up? Or are there h/w dependencies (MAC address or some such) that will prevent it from happening?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Main Menu Messed Up0