Kodi respository empty???
Hey. I reinstalled Kodi isengard on my philips android tv pus7120. I have empty kodi respository. Cant set ip language and subtitles. Only english. Subtitle or is empty and cant add any other??[/quote]
(2016-02-05, 12:42)gregi10 Wrote: Hey. I reinstalled Kodi isengard on my philips android tv pus7120. I have empty kodi respository. Cant set ip language and subtitles. Only english. Subtitle or is empty and cant add any other??
[/quote]

I had the same thing happen to me earlier this week. I had to re-install Openelec and Kodi Repo showed up empty. Went to bed, got up the next day and it was mysteriously there. Don't have a clue.
Hey. Still nothing. How can I reinstall kodi repo is there any link or what?? And what is openelec?I dont know it worked fine. I reinstalled kodi a lot of times and newer such a problem
(2016-02-06, 13:45)gregi10 Wrote: Hey. Still nothing. How can I reinstall kodi repo is there any link or what?? And what is openelec?I dont know it worked fine. I reinstalled kodi a lot of times and newer such a problem

Probably can be figured out if you enable debug logging then navigate to the kodi repo and try to open it, and browse add-ons, then post the debug log to xbmclogs or pastebin. Also try "check for updates". I know there have been issues with the mirrors Kodi.tv uses to host the add-ons.

scott s.
EDIT: After several hours, it appeared!

I'm having the same problem. My system crashed last night (I'm running Isengard through OpenElec on a Cubox). I did a fresh install, and now I can't get to the Kodi repository.

I'd be grateful for any help.
I've reinstalled 3 times on my Pi today and the Kodi repo is totally empty! All the other repos work fine.
By any chance, are all you guys UK users? This could be something to do with a server being down in our area....
Nope. I'm in California.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi respository empty???0