Is This Accurate? (Edited Version)
Another duplicate I can't delete
RPi2 - OpenELEC v6.0.3 - Kodi v15 - HDHR Connect HDHR4-2US(CA) v2015.11.09
MODERATOR - Could you please check out my membership status. There are several member functions that are not working yet. (Like the delete post function, message reply function, etc.)

I get this:
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'Monty205'
dukester Wrote: i think your best bet is to get your RPI2 up and running using Openelec Official 6.0
I just ordered a KWorld UB435-Q USB ATSC TV Stick and a highly rated used indoor/outdoor antenna to go with the RPi2. I'm hoping this combination will be all I need to grab all 3 OTA channels.

As analog OTA broadcasting completely ceased in the Halifax area a few years ago, without being able to access the local 3 digital OTA channels there is no other TV access to any news and weather with just Netflix alone.

It seems like I still don't have full member forum functionality as there are a few things I'm unable to do (e.g. deleting my duplicate messages, etc.). I'm hoping a Moderator will fix this for me sometime today.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is This Accurate? (Edited Version)0