Cloud Source in File Manager
Hi all,

I would really like to set up a cloud source (preferably onedrive) in file manager. I am running kodi on an amazon fire stick. This mean I have quite limited storage. I am just getting everything set up and mostly use it for youtube until I get my home server set up. In the meantime, I'd like to use a cloud source to set up backups for my skin and settings. Is it possible to set this up in file manager?
Thread moved to Android as discussions isn't for support requests.

There are add-ons for some cloud storage suppliers like Dropbox and OneDrive. Look in the program add-ons sections here and in the official repo.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I apologize. I looked at several different sections and assumed support requests would be for requests for additional features, not questions about the current features. I have tried the onedrive add-on. The problem is, what I want to do is upload and download normal files. All of those add-ons, as far as I can tell, are aimed at playing videos from the cloud sources, not accessing the normal file structure.
Well as Kodi is a media player that's not too surprising an assumption for what people would want to do Wink

You may be better with a solution outside Kodi if the OS allows that.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cloud Source in File Manager0