Android Unable to recognise the format of the input file `xbmc/lib/armeabi-v7a/libsse4-i
Hello,

I have an issue when i build kodi apk.
I use https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...ME.android for build.

I want build an arm apk, and i'm on x64 ubuntu.

I have configured with the followed commands :
Code:
cd /opt/android-ndk-r10d/build/tools

./make-standalone-toolchain.sh --ndk-dir=../../ \
      --install-dir=/opt/arm-linux-androideabi-4.8/android-17 --platform=android-17 \
      --toolchain=arm-linux-androideabi-4.8 --system=linux-x86_64

cd $HOME/kodi-android/tools/depends
./bootstrap
./configure --with-sdk=android-17 --with-tarballs=/opt/xbmc-tarballs --host=arm-linux-androideabi --with-sdk-path=/opt/android-sdk-linux --with-ndk=/opt/android-ndk-r10d --with-toolchain=/opt/arm-linux-androideabi-4.8/android-17 --prefix=/opt/xbmc-depends

When I run :
Code:
make apk

I have the following error :
Code:
cd xbmc/obj/local/armeabi-v7a/; find . -name "*.so" -not -name "lib*.so" | sed "s/\.\///" | xargs -I@ mv @ lib@
cp -fp xbmc/obj/local/armeabi-v7a/*.so xbmc/lib/armeabi-v7a/
/opt/arm-linux-androideabi-4.8/android-17/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-strip --strip-unneeded xbmc/lib/armeabi-v7a/*.so
/opt/arm-linux-androideabi-4.8/android-17/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-strip: Unable to recognise the format of the input file `xbmc/lib/armeabi-v7a/libcpluff-i486-linux.so'
/opt/arm-linux-androideabi-4.8/android-17/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-strip: Unable to recognise the format of the input file `xbmc/lib/armeabi-v7a/libsse4-i486-linux.so'
make[1]: *** [libs] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/kodi-android/tools/android/packaging'
make: *** [apk] Error 2

Thanks.
Re-read the README. You probably skipped some steps.
Thank's,

I had restart from the beginning and it's works.
These two libs have been compiled on x62 arch.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to recognise the format of the input file `xbmc/lib/armeabi-v7a/libsse4-i0