WIP College Lacrosse Live and Archived Video
Hi all. Been developing a very simple app that aggregates links to college lacrosse matches that are free to view online. It also has a fairly extensive archive. Very simple -- used M3Us to allow immediate changes to schedules without updates. Relies on Livestream and Youtube plug-ins for some of the matches. I realize that it would probably be better to use xml files or something other than M3Us, but I'm really green and knew M3U format. Please give it a try and tell me what you think.

updated link below
If anyone has looked at this, do you think this is the kind of add on that can be submitted to publish? I realize it doesn't do anything special, but I think it would be useful considering that the only place where lacrosse is really televised is ESPN3 and ESPNU, which are only available in premium subscriptions. All of these sources are free to view online (not ESPN), but are spread out across 5-8 different sites. Because the college lacrosse season is beginning and I'm updating the files bi-weekly, I'd like to share this now if possible.

Any suggestions for doing so are welcome in advance.
Not sure if anyone tried this, but the first link I put up didn't have appropriate changes for when I renamed the addon for "second" to "laxbro" Here is the updated version. Please give me an idea of whether I can get this published and what one would do to accomplish that. Thanks again. https://www.dropbox.com/s/mj8mnqkasdr2a9...1.zip?dl=0
Cheers Janus

We get zero TV coverage over here in the UK, Great little addon for my lad to pick up tips on the game, hes already glued to the TV now watching it Smile. Like you say its free to view online but your addon has the lot in one place

Thanks again for the addon
Thanks, Odin. Outside of ESPN3 (online) there is also little coverage in the U.S. despite the fact that this is a growing sport. Still a work in progress in some respects -- especially for the "live" matches. The first week was also difficult because a number of matches were rescheduled with little notice I'm likely to post a replacement addon in a few that breaks out the live NCAA and MCLA action..
Cheers Janus

Will look forward to it Smile

Best regards
Odin: I've updated the add-on only slightly to add archives for Army and Lafayette. Otherwise there isn't much difference. zip file is available here: https://sites.google.com/site/collegelac...ects=0&d=1

Kodi official will not accept this addon because it uses remote m3u files that are not published by a web site, so I guess I'll need to self publish or try an alternative repository. The m3u files are a simple way for me to bring free content from 20-30 different sites/portals within sites without having a high-level (or really any level) of python experience. I'd asked someone with such knowledge to develop this in the first place, but nobody was interested so I did it the only way I could figure out how to do it.

I intend to continue to update and manage the links through this season at least, so I hope you (and your son) enjoy.
Hey
Any way of getting the NLL covered? I know the season is done but here is what they use code broadcasting

http://www.nll.com/view/nll/broadcast-schedule

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
College Lacrosse Live and Archived Video0