Skip Delay Setting
I just upgraded to a clean install of Isengard 15.2 from some Gotham version (don't recall which one). I spent several hours getting it setup how I like it and started using it to watch some TV episodes.

I really don't care for the additive skip feature (prefer the instant jump style)

I spent the last hour or so reading how to change it back.

I get the gist, but unless I am blind I don't have the settings all the threads keep talking about.

They suggest changing the skip delay in SETTINGS -> VIDEO -> PLAYBACK.

I even looked at the wiki page -- with a screenshot of the settings in question -- I don't see anything about skip delay there.

I thought maybe it was the skin I chose Aeon MQ6 -- but it's not there when I swap to the default Confluence skin.

Any help?

I would prefer not to have to dump my UserData directory or guisettings.xml, if possible.
You need to enable the 'advanced' or 'expert' level in settings to see the option. It isn't there in the default view.
Huh, that should be changed, IMO. It's a very basic kind of setting and something most video players show to "normal" users.
I think its so people who dont want to break anything who are 75% of the posters on here with problems dont, and its no biggie to click advanced no? But its easy to change the setting but i now find it useful after hating it initially.
I think what Ned means is that this particular setting should not be under 'advanced', which sounds logical to me indeed.
Yeah fair comment its not exactly critical to the workings of Kodi and not gona break anything so i get ya bud.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skip Delay Setting0