Win Can't load Source
Hello.

I've tried searching all the EMM threads and haven't come across any solution.

I have been an EMM user for quite some time (although still a bit of a noob) Smile using my external HDD attached to the PC as the file source, however, I have recently installed a home network and I now transfer media files from my W10 PC to my Android Media Server via FTP. I can transfer files from my PC to my external drive connected to my media player but when attempting to create a source in EMM using the FTP address, the "Save" button is greyed out and will not let me add the FTP address as a source.

I have removed all previous source locations for both TV and Movies, and have also tried by opening EMM as administrator, but the 'Save" buttons is still greyed out after I add the FTP address in the source field.

Is it possible to have an FTP address as a source in EMM?

I would be grateful for any assistance you could provide.

Thanks in advance
You will probably need a share that can be browsed in windows explorer. I suggest to setup a Samba server on your Android media server and map the location of your movies there.
Now you can assign a drive letter to this share on your Windows computer or even browse to the UNC path under the network place.
Many thanks Monk, I'll give it a go.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't load Source0