• 11(current)
Win FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement
Hi glenn!
Sorry i have no idea about skin helper service. I m a noob in programming and skinning. I was told that aeon mq6 and titan skins are using this script to download the artwork of the currently aired movie or show.
Hi Glenn,

sorry for the late reply: here is the problem.

I can have access to the video/movie on my server from kodi but I can't see them from the category "movies" on frontview

For the music, it is on the same server and I can have accesss to it from the category music. Is there the possibility to have a category folder instead of artist or genre?

https://goo.gl/photos/1njZU9sqq23ccGp19

https://goo.gl/photos/PP8ib35gwBQ5GWRe7

For the weather forecast, could you explain the procedure in a way to get an xml file please (not that important if i don't get it).

I am quite a noob so sometimes my question may look stupid.
I have never been able to get the weather section to accept my location ID and now the library won't update but I don't know if that's due to me using Krypton.
(2016-10-24, 19:44)zebus59 Wrote: Hi Glenn,

sorry for the late reply: here is the problem.

I can have access to the video/movie on my server from kodi but I can't see them from the category "movies" on frontview

For the music, it is on the same server and I can have accesss to it from the category music. Is there the possibility to have a category folder instead of artist or genre?

https://goo.gl/photos/1njZU9sqq23ccGp19

https://goo.gl/photos/PP8ib35gwBQ5GWRe7

For the weather forecast, could you explain the procedure in a way to get an xml file please (not that important if i don't get it).

I am quite a noob so sometimes my question may look stupid.

Hi
As I mentioned in other reply - if you post a Frontview debug/trace log I can look at both issues for you.

Weather: you need a weather underground API key which needs to be entered in the weather settings screen. No xml file, editing needed. The log will let me know if any other issues with your location.

Glenn
(2016-10-24, 21:09)bizzle Wrote: I have never been able to get the weather section to accept my location ID and now the library won't update but I don't know if that's due to me using Krypton.
I don't know either! But if you post a log I'm happy to spend time having a look.
Glenn
How do i get the trace log or debug please?

Thanks for your effort.

Ok will have a look how I can get a weather API key.
(2016-10-25, 08:08)zebus59 Wrote: How do i get the trace log or debug please?

Thanks for your effort.

Ok will have a look how I can get a weather API key.

Hi
Was worried that might be answer!

Within FrontView - Settings - Other
Click the checkbox next to Active Trace mode (will slow down Frontview)
and click the checkbox next to Debug Mode.
Save Settings:

Close Frontview.
Restart.
Do what need to do - try to connect; download library, show library etc.

Within directory:

%appdata%/FrontView+/log
(can copy and past that into file window)

Inside this directory is FrontView+.log
Ideally zip / compress this file and post - or post a link.

Glenn
(2016-10-24, 23:54)GlennNZ Wrote:
(2016-10-24, 21:09)bizzle Wrote: I have never been able to get the weather section to accept my location ID and now the library won't update but I don't know if that's due to me using Krypton.
I don't know either! But if you post a log I'm happy to spend time having a look.
Glenn
I finally got the weather to work and the reason I am missing connectivity seems to be because the front view service is not in the add-ons with Krypton. Where can I download the service plugin?
(2016-10-31, 11:16)bizzle Wrote:
(2016-10-24, 23:54)GlennNZ Wrote:
Glenn
I finally got the weather to work and the reason I am missing connectivity seems to be because the front view service is not in the add-ons with Krypton. Where can I download the service plugin?

Hi,
Once again a log would sort all this out.

The add on is installed automatically to %appdata%/Kodi addons directory when you run the Frontview installer. (Just search for Frontview in %appdata%)

It has nothing to do with 1.weather (which you seem to have fixed without) and 2. Library functions.

Log would enable troubleshooting.

Glenn
The plugin wasn't in that directory. I reinstalled the latest build and now the add-on is in the correct directory, I was able to enable it in Krypton, and everything is working as it should be.

Will we be able to control a custom music player via Frontview+? Instead of using Kodi, I'd rather use something like foobar. Is that possible or is it something you'd consider implementing?
Hi GlennNZ

can you fix power manger for (shutdown & sleep system) and (close & run kodi )
(2016-11-16, 15:33)nayef Wrote: Hi GlennNZ

can you fix power manger for (shutdown & sleep system) and (close & run kodi )

Sorry - what is the issue?
Glenn
when press off or shutdown = nothing work
(2016-11-17, 05:26)nayef Wrote: when press off or shutdown = nothing work

Ok
Will have a look at it soon.
Glenn
we wait ...
i hope more option in power manger
(for system) & (for kodi)
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help