Android Ouya + Cm11 = No Audio!
Hello everybody, i know this is not the right place to ask this question, but i've already tried to get answers on XDA and Reddit, but no luck so far, and i'm guessing atleast a few people here are using the Ouya, so i hope it's okey to ask!

Like the title says, i get no audio over HDMI with my ouya after installin CM11, i've tried different CM11 builds for the Ouya but still no audio what so ever, anybody else experience this?

I have absolutely no idea what is causing this, and cannot find anybody else with the same issue, any kind of tips is greatly appreciated! Thanks!
I can't seem to find my OUYA power adapter, but my guess would be that you need to check the settings in Android. There should be some audio settings that can be tweaked that might correct the issue.
(2016-02-08, 00:36)Ned Scott Wrote: I can't seem to find my OUYA power adapter, but my guess would be that you need to check the settings in Android. There should be some audio settings that can be tweaked that might correct the issue.

I've tried every settings i can think of, i even installed an manager app that let me raise the volume of Media and such but no luck :/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ouya + Cm11 = No Audio!0