Im stumped
Video 
Ive downloaded several wallpapers into a folder, I go to system>appearance>settings>set up main menu>select background>single image. when I open the folder, say I have 4 wallpapers in the folder, I see 8 wallpapers, 4 of which are like copies of the other 4 only they are unrecognizable, kinda like a black picture with some white globs. I wouldnt much care but if I try to use the folder for multi image when I go to a sub-menu, say movies sometimes Ill see the wallpapers and sometimes its the black and white blobs. Anyone have any idea how I can get rid of them? When I open the folder on my laptop I only see the 4 files
Thumbs Down 
(2016-02-08, 06:18)aland4040 Wrote: Ive downloaded several wallpapers into a folder, I go to system>appearance>settings>set up main menu>select background>single image. when I open the folder, say I have 4 wallpapers in the folder, I see 8 wallpapers, 4 of which are like copies of the other 4 only they are unrecognizable, kinda like a black picture with some white globs. I wouldnt much care but if I try to use the folder for multi image when I go to a sub-menu, say movies sometimes Ill see the wallpapers and sometimes its the black and white blobs. Anyone have any idea how I can get rid of them? When I open the folder on my laptop I only see the 4 files.
m
there's not really enough info here for anyone to help you.

so, i'll take a wild guess.... is your laptop a mac ? do the files that dont work start with ._ ?

thats how osX stores metaData... search around
there's plenty of threads on making kodi ignore those
rPi 2&3 | android phones | fireHD8 | linux | win10 + NFS NAS w/ mySQL + props to...
libreElecyatse, titan, AELflexGet, context.manageTags (a zosky original)
Why, yes it is a mac. Thanks for the tip, I am looking into it as we speak. Any specific info that I can give here that might help me in my search?
Problem solved and it was much easier then I expected.
Settings -> Appearance -> File lists -> "Show hidden files and directories"

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Im stumped0