Kodi and plex running as one... ?
Hello People,

as you can read at the tittle, I have a question related to kodi and Plex. My problem is, in my bedroom I have a SmartTV, in which Plex is installed and run like a charm.. In the other hand, is in my living room, my normal TV is connected with my HTPC in which is Kodi installed. The thing is, I want to configure both environments so if I watch a movie in my living-room it have to be marked in Plex as a viewed, and vice-versa...

There´s a way to do it?

Thanks in advanced for the reply..

Martin

P.s: Sorry if I post it in the wrong section.. Big Grin
Plataform: AMD FX-8120 | ATI Radeon HD7800 | 16Gb Corsair
| 500Gb Samsung + 320Gb + 1,5Tb | Windows 7 Professional 64Bits | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium| Creative Inspire T6160 5.1
| XBMC mit Night | Philips 220SW + AOC M2752V:sniffle:
It'd be better in the OS independent section, so moved to there.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:PleXBMC
The idea of having plex installed in kodi is not good... I was thinking more of sharing the database and so...
Plataform: AMD FX-8120 | ATI Radeon HD7800 | 16Gb Corsair
| 500Gb Samsung + 320Gb + 1,5Tb | Windows 7 Professional 64Bits | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium| Creative Inspire T6160 5.1
| XBMC mit Night | Philips 220SW + AOC M2752V:sniffle:
PlexBMC referenced above does what you need. You use Plex Media server to manage everything and then Kodi w/ the Add-on for viewing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi and plex running as one... ?0