Series sorting
Just stumbled upon a TV sorting issue.

I have on folder that contains all my various series, nicely sorted into subfolders. For all of them the DVD sorting and standard sorting where the same.
Now I have one, where the DVD sorting and standard sorting is different. Since series sorting can only be selected for a certain source path, there is no way to change it only for this one.

Would it be possible to assign series sorting not to the source path but to a given series, so that I can mix series that are sorted DVD-wise and series that are sorted standard?
(2016-02-08, 15:23)Monk Wrote: Just stumbled upon a TV sorting issue.

I have on folder that contains all my various series, nicely sorted into subfolders. For all of them the DVD sorting and standard sorting where the same.
Now I have one, where the DVD sorting and standard sorting is different. Since series sorting can only be selected for a certain source path, there is no way to change it only for this one.

Would it be possible to assign series sorting not to the source path but to a given series, so that I can mix series that are sorted DVD-wise and series that are sorted standard?

It's still possible to change the Episode Ordering only for one specific tv show:
- edit TV Show (CTRL+E)
- change Episode Ordering to "DVD"
- confirm Edit dialog
- rescrape tv show (CTL+I)

It's needed that the TVDB scraper is enabled to scrape non-Standard/Aired ordering! TMDB has only Standard/Aired ordering.
To add to the above: It doesn't seem to change anything in Ember, when switching Series sorting from standard to DVD or absolute
Another one: When deleting the series completely from DB and all NFOs as well, then rescraping under "absolute" order, it does not even fetch the series titles here.
Deleting everything again and rescraping as "standard" makes the titles appear again.

Side note:
All tests under upcoming 1.4.8.0 with git from yesterday
(2016-02-08, 16:01)Monk Wrote: To add to the above: It doesn't seem to change anything in Ember, when switching Series sorting from standard to DVD or absolute

Right now tested with tv show "Firefly" and yes, it looks like there is something wrong. In my test it changed the ordering, but it's looks like the episode numbers will be re-used in new order instead of redetermined.
I've to do some tests (again Confused ).
(2016-02-08, 16:01)DanCooper Wrote: It's needed that the TVDB scraper is enabled to scrape non-Standard/Aired ordering! TMDB has only Standard/Aired ordering.

All above tests have been done using TVDB

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Series sorting0