Kodi dont update tv shows
Hi guys. First of all, congratz for the project, i have it and all of my friends too. Second, i did search for others posts with the same problem (and wiki), but o luck. Here it goes

I have around 13TB's in external drives for TV Shows and 3 TB's for Movies, also external. I download every day for new episodes, change to the correct name (TV Show - S00E00 - episode name), and move to the correct place (Tv show folder name ->Season 00 -> files), and then run a batch file to run emm to update with nfo files and jpg. So far so good. The problem is that when i launch Kodi and it update in the start, it wont show the last episode that i just moved. I go to the menu at the left (Transparency! skin) and click in update, it wont find. It just finds when i click in "look for new content" or event if this fail, i click updade in tv show info, but lose my tags that i have in the show and takes to long because it looks for every file in the folder.

Is there something to do automaticaly (tried watchdog and autoupdate, no sucess) that can replace clicking in each of one of the show manualy? Or am I doing something wrong?

P.S.: Sorry for my english, i'm from portugal Tongue

Thanks in advance

Fanatic
Try set content again on source

Also if you are using file-name.nfo per episode also ensure there is a tvshow.nfo present in parent folder of show.

Other than that replicate issue and post a debug log.
Ive had this and just wiped the TV library and re-scraped it and all well, Ive recently had problems adding to my library but they are gone with RC3.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi dont update tv shows0