Resume points for multiple profiles?
Hi!
I have lately started to use profiles, one main profile and another profile for our daughter. She does not need an own library, I set her user up the way that only certain playlists of my full library are available for her. However for her profile no resume points are stored at all. She can only resume at a point where the main user has stopped, but for any unwatched movie Kodi does not create any resume point for her.
Is that only possible if she has her own library? I would even be fine with only having one resume point, depending on which user was the last to watch a movie, basically meaning that one user can overwrite the resume point of another. Of course having them independent for each user would also be great.
I could not find any information in the wiki or via google about where exactly the resume points are stored and hot to make it work with other profiles than the master. Can anyone help me with this?

EDIT: Sorry, wanted to post this in the support forum, but had multiple windows open...Maybe an admin can move the thread, sorry!
Thread moved to OS independent.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Create an independent profile set up new sources and only add what she is allowed to watch and all should work as you want.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2016-02-08, 22:52)Martijn Wrote: Create an independent profile set up new sources and only add what she is allowed to watch and all should work as you want.

So that there can only be one resume point for a movie per library?
(2016-02-12, 19:08)pigeldi Wrote:
(2016-02-08, 22:52)Martijn Wrote: Create an independent profile set up new sources and only add what she is allowed to watch and all should work as you want.

So that there can only be one resume point for a movie per library?

I suspect that is true, but you might be able to create a bookmark in a non-master profile (never tried this). The problem with bookmarks, though, is you can't access them unless the video file is playing.

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Resume points for multiple profiles?0