15.2 ios, should it match desktop for features?
Smile 
Thanks to the jailbreak free ios install guide, I can finally get good use of my iPad air, however, I'm curious if all things from desktop version should work?

Example, stopping and starting a tv show is not offering me the option to resume from last position?
Also I tried installing two subtitle providers, subscene worked and apparently so did open subtitles, yet only subscene seems visible as an option?

Over all, it's pretty great but does need some work. It's also very easy to crash in some situations.
it should work same as on the desktop - no guarantees on non-jailbroken devices as the app is in the limited sandbox there. This influences what Kodi can do and what not. Basically everything you said should work though and seems to do so for others...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
So the resume at timestamp function works for other JB free iOS users? Sad
Works for me on a jailbroken iPad 4 and jailbroken iPhone 6.
Did you need to adjust any settings?
I wonder if there's some kind of ini, log file which is supposed to be written to with a flag "last played" or something and I don't have permission to that file.

(On that note, now that we can sideload, I wonder if the developers have intentions to adjust some of these things so we can get around them, if it is indeed a bug?)
Resume marks are saved to the video DB (MyVideos##.db) saved in the Database folder inside of the userdata folder (wiki). Are you able to see watched marks or scan things to the library?
Ned you're always helpful, love it.
My library is working fine (?) no problem with it. I haven't gone and put in the hard yards to figure out how to AdvancedSettings.XML it yet (use my little HTPC MySQL server) so I'm running a local iPad DB.

Also Trakt.TV submissions seem 'sporadic' I spose that's an issue with the plugin though.
Ned, it's now offering the resume option (weird) I've had it for a week and it didn't work initially.
I can still crash it quite easily by tapping around quite fast on random stuff but........ I assume it's being looked at.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
15.2 ios, should it match desktop for features?0