Win Pairing Harmony Smart Remote with Kodi
(2016-02-09, 16:08)dukester Wrote: KODI has its own profile now, now if its a good one to use is another story, you can add your PC iirc it says in the My Harmony App.. add Manufacturer : Microsoft Device: KODI

i have better luck setting up like a generic PC same as above and custom mapping all the keys in "My Harmony" to Signals my Device sees and then using Keymap editor to in turn map those to the what i want the remote to do.. messy but 100% of my buttons work and im only using 1 profile to do it, other fixes including mashing like 3 device profiles into one.. which i dont even think works with bluetooth.

Heres a thread with other users setups also. gotta be something that works for u here...

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...ht=harmony

just came here to say thanks for this. the stupid warning in the Logitech setup that the Kodi profile won't work with IR was throwing me off.
All users that try to set Kodi up with bluetooth should ignore this warning, then later on during the process it will ask you to pair your bluetooth to your kodi box. I was trying to do it before I set up the activity.

*facepalm

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pairing Harmony Smart Remote with Kodi1