Sorting on folder date?
Hello, I've searched and searched, but...

When Kodi shows me the last added movies, it sorts on the dates of the files, not on the folder dates.

Yesterday I've downloaded a few movies, but they didn't show up as being "new" movies, when I checked I saw that the dates from the actual movie-files where from last year or so.

Is is possible to configure Kodi so it will look at the changed (created) folder dates?
You can just use Recently added and if you look at the wiki you can extend recently added via advancedsettings.xml to as many files as you so desire i.e default might be 25 but you can make it 200

add this to you advancedsettings.xml

<videolibrary>
<recentlyaddeditems>200</recentlyaddeditems> <!-- number of recently added items. Defaults to 25 -->
</videolibrary>
Hi Derek, thank you for your swift answer!

But that's not the thing I'm looking for, your option only show more items, but I want to see the last, well... 10 items, the most recently added movies.
Well just use the current recently added option, i know EXACTLY what you want to do but without artificially modifying the dates of the added movies its not really possible.

Recently added shows 25 of the last scrapped movies by default so that WILL do exactly what you want without the need for major surgery.
Hi Derek, I've just found an option in NZBGet to modify the date of the files!

Oh well, that should be good enough, I guess.

Thanks for your time!
No probs just wanted to save you modifying dates on your files but so long as your happy i am too Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sorting on folder date?0