Anyone check out the Kodi editorial in Maximum PC magazine?
March issue of Maximum PC features a short discussion about Kodi, unfortunately... it quickly turns into a how-to install super-repo article...

Maximum PC usually publishes Kodi favorable articles... Maybe someone should reach out to them?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
maximum pc contact us page: http://www.maximumpc.com/contact-us/

Oh my god...

They still make print magazines about computer?!
Hey you saw the Kodi mag on the horizon.... Yes it's God.
Email sent.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
I guess the silver lining here is that they did mention that those aren't official add-ons and they have to be manually added by a user. Even if this had nothing to do with Kodi, wtf, a writer for a tech magazine didn't think about the legality of those add-ons?
(2016-02-10, 05:52)Ned Scott Wrote: I guess the silver lining here is that they did mention that those aren't official add-ons and they have to be manually added by a user.
Did they mention that? "..so there are tons of official add-ons already available. If you need more, add ..." That making it as unclear as it gets about what the "more" add-ons are. Could be interpreted either way.
(2016-02-10, 11:46)takoi Wrote:
(2016-02-10, 05:52)Ned Scott Wrote: I guess the silver lining here is that they did mention that those aren't official add-ons and they have to be manually added by a user.
Did they mention that? "..so there are tons of official add-ons already available. If you need more, add ..." That making it as unclear as it gets about what the "more" add-ons are. Could be interpreted either way.

IMO it's unclear... A noob would assume everything on SR is "Official" and legal... I'm positive the editors don't know any better.

Which is why a statement should be sent to the editors of publications that feature Kodi articles, this could avoid future problems.

M. PC often features positive "how to" Kodi articles.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anyone check out the Kodi editorial in Maximum PC magazine?0