v16 Reclaim unused screen space?
Is there any way to make use of the unused space at the top of the Panel Wall media view? It would be nice if it could be used for more show posters instead of being left blank.
Did you disable the header ?
I can take a look if I can add an extra row of posters if the header is disabled.
Yes, I disabled the header. An extra row would be great. Thanks.
Yes, this would be wonderful to have! I disabled the header and background image (personal preference, I don't like them), and I would love to use that extra space for either posters, or list view or whatever view that I am in. Thanks again, you are awesome!
(2016-02-10, 11:05)marcelveldt Wrote: Did you disable the header ?
I can take a look if I can add an extra row of posters if the header is disabled.

Thank you for the "Panel wall" view. That's exactly what I was hoping for.
(2016-02-10, 20:57)springroll Wrote: Yes, this would be wonderful to have! I disabled the header and background image (personal preference, I don't like them), and I would love to use that extra space for either posters, or list view or whatever view that I am in. Thanks again, you are awesome!

Hi marcelveldt - Have you given any thoughts on allowing other view types to take advantage of the unused screen space having disabled the header?
Panel wall is great but having the flexibility to use other view types with the unused screen space having the header disabled.
For most views there will be not enough space to add another row of posters... Maybe I can shift the whole panel up when the header is disabled?
(2016-02-24, 03:32)marcelveldt Wrote: For most views there will be not enough space to add another row of posters... Maybe I can shift the whole panel up when the header is disabled?

That just might work!
I know it'd definitely help the list views for sure.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Reclaim unused screen space?0