• 35(current)
Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement
I'm assuming that "blueslydog" is one of those craigslist sellers, and that flagging the listings does make a difference :D

Thanks for the confirmation blueslydog. I'll be sure to dedicate some time to this as well.
(2016-07-09, 05:44)Ned Scott Wrote: I'm assuming that "blueslydog" is one of those craigslist sellers, and that flagging the listings does make a difference Big Grin

Thanks for the confirmation blueslydog. I'll be sure to dedicate some time to this as well.
Hi Ned,

Me a box seller? lol

I found this site to learn more about Kodi.

It is all so very interesting.

I have gone way back on all post in all areas.

I see and understand the infringement and copyright issue of irresponsibly using your logo and misrepresenting Kodi.

I have been online looking to purchase a tv box for my family.

What I see that irritates me is all the drama that has nothing to do anymore with the copyright infringement. If people want to use 3rd party addons, that's their business.

Granted their are a lot of idiots selling boxes, I have talked to some so I make the right choice in purchasing one.

My previous comment post was based on the childish approach I see others taking when it no longer has to do with copyright infringement any longer..

In many post I have seen posted by Kodi is that.... they aren't concerned wether people use 3rd party addons. Its getting Kodi mixed up in the mix as if though Kodi is for 3rd party addons only..

I am trying to figure out wether or not to purchase Linux or a Android box. Your recommendation please? It seems there are 1000's of boxes out there to choose from.
You severely underestimate the massive issue this has become in our lives. This is not an occasional inconvenience. This is not about stopping anyone from using the add-ons they want to use. This is about jackass sellers who know what they're doing, and continue to do it. When someone is actively working against a project that you have put a ton of blood, sweat, and tears into, because it's more profitable to sell a box as a "free TV Kodi box", they should be reported and have their listings removed. It's not drama to do that. There is no choice except to go after those listings, because they are the source of the confusion.

So for you to be irritated by that, and to belittle someone for helping us, is a very jackass thing to do.
@blueslydog - might I point out the irony of you accusing someone else of wasting their life on pointless Internet activities, when you appear to have specifically joined this forum with the sole intent of insulting someone with your first post. Just sayin'.
@. blueslydog - Please show more courtesy and respect to other users here if you want to remain a member here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-07-09, 04:54)blueslydog Wrote:
(2016-07-08, 18:31)christoofar Wrote: whew...just spent the last 20 minutes in Craigslist flagging Kodi boxes, 1-100 out of 470 listings...my thumb & hand is sore & only scratched the surface...
Ok you did good Chris, Mommy will be proud of you. Now go drink your milk and eat your cookies, and take a nap. Sounds like you have exhausted all your brain cells.
Are you of age to surf the Internet without parental consent? I suggest you spend your time on more worthwhile things in life... such a waste of human function. Do something meaningful, like go chase down terrorist or go donate and deliver pizza to a senior home if you are old enough to drive.

Hey thanks so much for sharing your vast editorial skills with me here. You could probably be off somewhere tooling up an amazing screenplay or novel, yet here you sit pecking away. I'm touched.
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
Here's another one using the kodi trademark blatantly.

Facebook business
eeps, right in the middle of Dixie Value mall

And not to be outdone, another one of these at the Indy 500 race this weekend.

Both sides now: Are cable companies fighting the right battle?
http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/piracy-c...-1.3681219
Why hasn't anyone went after this

https://youtu.be/4Pr6u3wUDfs

He forked Kodi renamed it Jesus box media center. He also took your kodi repo and repackaged it as Jesus box updater. And to top it off he has both media center and your renamed repo in the Google Play Store that's funny...

SentFromMyLinuxMintPhone
then he did everything right imo...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
greetings from SoCal.
https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/sear...query=kodi
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
(2016-07-18, 20:30)nemsis72 Wrote: Why hasn't anyone went after this

https://youtu.be/4Pr6u3wUDfs

He forked Kodi renamed it Jesus box media center. He also took your kodi repo and repackaged it as Jesus box updater. He's also spewing open source this open source that. Jesus box is way better than Kodi. And to top it off he has both media center and your renamed repo in the Google Play Store that's funny...

SentFromMyLinuxMintPhone

Yup, looks good. This is literally exactly what we ask people to do.
rmkodi.uk
bestforkodi.com
kodiaddonstv.com
mundokodi.com
kodicommunity.com
tekto-kodi.com
catoalkodi.com

... and the list keeps growing

Why not send complaints to their domain or hosting providers?
This one is bizarre. They are the OFFICIAL WETEK Canadian distributor.

They are selling wetek products FULLY LOADED.

If you google wetek canada you get to their site which is http://www.xacttv.ca/
Another piracy stick seller on Facebook that has been "liked" by a friend Sad

https://www.facebook.com/paulanthony.oxl...nref=story
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement23