zip-Paket dvblink pvr für kodi 16
Hallo,
nachdem mein wunderbar konfigurierter Kodi-Gotham-PC wegen eines Festplatten-Defekts abgeschmiert ist (natürlich einen Tag bevor ich ein Image gezogen habe Wink ) habe ich bei der Neuistallation gleich Isengart installiert. Leider finde ich keine funktionierende zip-Datei für den dvblink-pvr. Ich habe versucht, mir selbst eine zu kompilieren (nach der Anleitung aus https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.dvblink, aber das Ganze endet mit der Fehlermeldung package 'tinyxml2' not found.
Der Grund scheint zu sein, dass in den Bibliotheken nur 'tinyxml' vorhanden ist. Da ich mit mit C++ nicht besonders gut auskenne, weiß ich nicht weiter.
Kann mir jemand sagen, wie ich an eine funktionierende zip-Datei für den dvblink-pvr komme?

Ich benutze Kodi auf einer Linux-Mint 17 Installation (64bit)
Hi Tvopa.

At first: This is an english forum, you may noticed that.

About your problem:
DVBLogic's PVR Addon comes with a fresh KODI installation. You do not need to download or install any separate zip files.
Kodi 15.2 @ Android TV (Nvidia Shield)
PVR Backend: DVBLink/ DVBLogic with DigitalDevices 2xDVB-S & 2xDVB-C,CI DeltaCamTwin @ UM02 & HD02
Media Backend: EMBY
Hi datranquil,
sorry indeed I didn't realise the language.

I have a fresh installation of kodi. The problem was, that no pvr-addon at all was available. Still I can't find any. I remember from my last installation, that I had no problems to install it. That is why I'm a bit confused and try to get it from external sources.

I just realised, that I am on kodi 15.2 (not on 16 as I thought). I am using the transparency skin in expert mode - so I should see and find everything.

Still my question: Has anybody any idea, how I might get a working dvblink-pvr. Where are the pvr-addons?
To see all settings, you maybe should use the default confluence theme.
Then go to settings : live TV, enable PVR Service. Kodi should now tell you, that no PVR addon is activated and show a list of available addons. (Kodi seems to download them from the repro first, maybe that failed for you)
Kodi 15.2 @ Android TV (Nvidia Shield)
PVR Backend: DVBLink/ DVBLogic with DigitalDevices 2xDVB-S & 2xDVB-C,CI DeltaCamTwin @ UM02 & HD02
Media Backend: EMBY
Hi datranquil,

thank you for your hint. It didn't help but I just found out how it works:

In Linux, the PVR-clients aren't installed by default. If you try to activate tv you get the message, that you find information on http://kodi.wiki/view/PVR. There they tell you, that you have to install a pvr-client by apt-get install kodi-pvr-xxxx where xxxx is the name of the client. They show a list of available clients, but the dvdlink-client isn't mentioned.

This is the point where I formerly got stuck.

This time I just tried apt-get install kodi-pvr-dvblink and it worked. It seems that they just forgot to mention the dvblink-client!!!

Seems I just was to prudent (or to blind Wink )

Maybe this post is a help to others in the same situation.

The thing is ... I don't remenber that I used this way on my former installation - was sure I did find the client on the "ms windows-way" ...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
zip-Paket dvblink pvr für kodi 160