HD videos shrunken in top left corner
I have issue with Kodi Jarvis RC3 and modified version of Wetek media player (same as Jarvis RC3 but rebranded).
At the moment I have installed Play store Isengard and tried Jarvis RC3. RC3 on playback change resolution to 1080p (my TV is 720p) and picture is shrunken. Kodi GUI is in normal resolution, only playback. On stop resolution returns to normal 720p. After more investigation it only affects HD content, SD is OK. But funny HD live streams (like BBC) are OK
I've played a little with settings and only if I "Adjust display refresh rate" turn off than is playback normal.
On Isengard I have this option set to "On start/stop", pause 1s and working OK.
Doesn't have such issues on OE Jarvis RC3.
I have Panasonic plasma TXP37X10 which is HD ready -1080i (720p).

log: http://goo.gl/ADBqfa

Any hint?
Thank you.
Nobody has simillar issue?
I have exactly the same issue!!!

Have u found a solution?

I've tried different resolution settings on the android stick itself and also the settings in Lodi but nothin seems to work!

Like you, SD content is fine, just HD
I'm also having this issue and I'm wondering if anyone has found a resolution. It only began when I updated to Jarvis 16.1 coming from version 14.something. I've read that going to 15.2 may fix the problem but I'd rather try to avoid that.

I've even tried changing the SettingsMbox on my ATV1200 TV box, but when I got there the "auto" setting was already disabled. I'm even more confused since it is set to auto-off and 720p at 60hz, yet the squished top-left video says it has switched to 1080.

Lastly, I have no Kodi option for "full screen" or the choice to switch between software or hardware rendering (and disabling any of the 3 hardware renderers makes videos really choppy).

Looking for SD copies of everything can become tedious.

Edit: seems strange that this happens with 720 and 1080 videos, so I am thinking it might be the TV. Unfortunately my remote/menu has no options to change the resolution for me to test this theory.

Edit 2: Setting the SettingsMbox to auto-off and 1080p/60hz, then rebooting, has worked for at least one video so far. Still testing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HD videos shrunken in top left corner0