v16 conventional sleep timer
mikedpitt420,

If you are concerned about people having to read through your drivel and bad language, you can make it easier for them my editing your posts, there is an option to delete it once in the edit screen - that should save them having to read it - which you seem to be concerned about.

There you go - a solution for your problem Tongue (The question is, will you apply the solution?)

Rob
(2016-02-28, 22:10)mikedpitt420 Wrote: I obviously haven't authored any.

This is the addon DEVELOPMENT sub-forum.

Stop trying to run with the big boys.
First of all THX for the replies.

Special THX @relkai for the script and the solution for Windows.
And a fat THX @robwebset. Very nice! Exactly what I've been looking for.

This is my 2nd feature/addon request and the 2nd time that the devs deliver a perfect solution.
Great respect!
You're welcome, Keksebacker. Glad to hear, this thread at least has a positive outcome. Wink
Rob's solution is really the better choice, because it's multi platform and directly integrated into Kodi without having to fiddle around with your operating system.

The time I wrote this script (2013) I didn't find an addon like this and decided to find a solution by myself.
But I'll also try Rob's addon. It sounds promising and should also provide some features my script doesn't have.
Rob, you haven't given me one Sad Although I found one little thanks to you Smile Kodis custom shutdown timer does stop playback then sleep. So your add-on is a one button solution for something that already existed. Nice work anyway though Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
conventional sleep timer1