Log error
I have received several error messages! Can someone please help ?!
http://xbmclogs.com/pe8ipblts
That was the link I was sent when checking my log errors.
If I am posting this in the wrong spot can someone please tell me where I should post this?
Thank you!
Yeah I spotted TONS of piracy add-ons and repos so no we can't help you...
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
I haven't added a single thing to it. How do I fix this? Do I have to reset to factory settings?
(2016-02-10, 21:38)Nicod13 Wrote: I haven't added a single thing to it. How do I fix this? Do I have to reset to factory settings?

Sounds like you got yourself a pre-loaded piracy box. I'd recommend clearing Kodi's cache and data in the Android settings. This will give you a clean install although if you are running a custom build you would need to uninstall it and install the official version from Google Play or sideload to apk from Kodi.tv
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Thread moved to Android.

Please note that assisting with the removal of banned add-ons (wiki) to clean up such a box is the only time we tolerate posts out logs with banned add-ons (wiki) in. A reset or reinstall of Kodi, or at least uninstalling all the junk is highly recommended as @Dangelus suggested.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Log error0