TESTERS (no longer) WANTED: New TVDB scraper
Sad seems quiet in here, still using it and it works great though
Hi,

yes it works great.
But I encounter a problem now.

How can I differentiate different tv-series with same name but different releases. e.g. Die Schatzinsel from 1966 or from 2007. I get either everything in the 1966 one or 2007 one. I tried with _1966 and _2007 and also with - but it does not help.

Does anyone have an idea to solve that?

Regards
M
I'd been having problems with theTVDB after I had to re-add my library. Despite everything having the same naming convention (Path>Showname>Season 1>ShownameS01E01.mkv) etc. some episodes just would not scrape and it had me baffled.

Changed over to the new one and done a content refresh, low and behold all missed episodes are now working.
(2016-12-05, 18:56)mabs67 Wrote: Hi,

yes it works great.
But I encounter a problem now.

How can I differentiate different tv-series with same name but different releases. e.g. Die Schatzinsel from 1966 or from 2007. I get either everything in the 1966 one or 2007 one. I tried with _1966 and _2007 and also with - but it does not help.

Does anyone have an idea to solve that?

Regards
M

you can either use nfo or name them Die Schatzinsel (1978)
compare on thetvdb.org how its named
Hi all,
not all trakt ratings can be synced. Is there a chance of an update in the near future?
Unless someone picks this up and updates it I think it's dead. I had to switch to the XEM scrapper but truly felt this scrapper was fastest until I had problems that forced me to stop using it.
I assume you mean scraper?

Is this one no longer working?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
In other news, python scrapers are on the horizon. But their slowish right now, for some reason.
Could you please update your download link? It's expired.
Why do you want the link to this scraper? You should be using the latest TVDB v3.0.1 scraper.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I've updated the first post to note that this is no longer active.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TESTERS (no longer) WANTED: New TVDB scraper1