[split] [APPLE TV 4] pre-alpha builds CORE TESTING - File Manager
It seems that a bunch of PVR add ons are missing from the newest build...

AND file manager seems to be broken...
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
(2016-02-07, 02:04)DanTheMan827 Wrote: It seems that a bunch of PVR add ons are missing from the newest build...

AND file manager seems to be broken...

So... the PVR add-ons aren't there because they aren't compatible with the newest release of Kodi...

And I was able to get File Manager working by nuking my settings

There is some good news though... I sent a pull request to Memphiz that enables the top shelf to be used on a re-signed app (got rid of the hard coded string)

So as soon as he accepts it and pushes a new release you can cross off the top shelf not working... Although there will be another required step when obtaining the provisioning profile if you want a working top shelf...
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
File manager still broken Sad
(2016-02-07, 23:49)neg0shEAte Wrote: File manager still broken Sad

Uninstalling and reinstalling the app fixed it for me
Tnx bruh
I did a clean installation of the latest build and I m not managing to use file manager properly. I mean I cannot copy files like advancedsettings from a sbm source. It simply ignores my copy command.
Also noticed that it does not save the settings of my addons. It means that it is not able to create a settings.xml file for that addon.
Dan the man mentions this and recommends uninstalling Kodi and then installing again so that file Manager works.
If you do this you can only use the confluence skin.
I have not had this trouble, mine seems to work.
I actually built a new kodi app with new bundle identifier and with the apps group enabled to get the top shelf.

So I have two kodi apps with two different bundle ids.

The one created by deb of 14gen is ok, the one of 07feb gives me the file manager problem

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] [APPLE TV 4] pre-alpha builds CORE TESTING - File Manager0