Please Help
Recently purchase a fire stick and plugged into my HD port it's been working fine, whenever turned on it went straight to the movie options etc..

However, today when turning on and selections KODI I just get a blue screen with the option of pictures, videos, music, programmes and system.

What have a I done wrong and where has the previous movies page and options for live TV gone ?

Would appreciate any help.
Thread moved to the Android section
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
On my TV, sorry should have made this clear.
(2016-02-11, 18:34)Munchkin Wrote: Recently purchase a fire stick and plugged into my HD port it's been working fine, whenever turned on it went straight to the movie options etc..

However, today when turning on and selections KODI I just get a blue screen with the option of pictures, videos, music, programmes and system.

What have a I done wrong and where has the previous movies page and options for live TV gone ?

Would appreciate any help.

Did you buy a Fire Stick "pre-loaded" with Kodi by any chance?

What is the source of your movies and live tv?
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
I suspect the skin defaulted to Confluence and OP lost the customization, whatever it was. Yeah, sounds like a "pre-loaded" thingy.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please Help0