Functionality Issues
Anyone have any luck with my functionality problem?

(2016-02-09, 10:55)DarrenHill Wrote: As for your account functionality, to the best of my knowledge it is not something that has been actively removed, either due to your actions (especially as your binned post was due to ignorance more than malice) or by any subsequent action from a moderator or anyone else. We moderators can't do anything in that regard, but I'll point one of the board admins to your post and ask him to take a look at your account and see if he can correct what may have gone wrong with it.

For general reference though, issues with either the forum software itself or with accounts should be posted to the Website and Forum Issues or Suggestions section as a new thread, where the admins here can pick them up and act on them.
“MODERATOR - Could you please check out my membership status. There are several member functions that are not working yet. (Like the delete post function, reply to or send a private message, etc.)

I get this:
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'Monty205'”
RPi2 - OpenELEC v6.0.3 - Kodi v15 - HDHR Connect HDHR4-2US(CA) v2015.11.09
If you're using VPN, the IP assigned to you might be banned, try a different one.
If you're trying to respond to a canned thread, you will get that message too.
should be fixed now.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Super! What ever you did fixed it. Thanks.
Same problem is back again.
(2016-02-13, 04:35)Monty205 Wrote: Same problem is back again.

i'm not seeing any issues at our end this time.
which forum functions are not working for you?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I double checked and it's not all back again. So far it was just the delete.

I was n the HDHomeRun forum with my thread Recording Live OTA Broadcasts and there are 3 posts of mine I can't delete.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Functionality Issues0