v16 Eminence skin on RaspberryPi 2
Hello everyone !

I put the skin Eminence yesterday on Kodi on my RaspberryPi. I just have a little problem. All my movies and series are on my hard disk and this hard disk is connected through USB on my RaspberryPi. When I go in the card "Movies" for example, I have nothing. I have to click on "Files" and find my file through the path. I would like to say to Kodi that in a specific folder there are my movies and it puts them in the card "Movies" directly.

Here, on the left, there is a preview of the files. Me, I have nothing, it is written that I have no movies. So, I have to click on Files and find my movie alone.

Have you got an idea ?

Thanks !
Have you scraped the content of the hard disk into your library? The "Files" menu shows directly the content of the associated folders on your media source (your hard disk in this case) but the "Movies" one shows the content of your library (which may be from multiple sources), including scraped metadata and information (the fanart, poster, summary synopsis etc).

Also see the wiki page on naming video files (wiki), as the filenames need to be correct and correspond to the relevant database entry for the scraper you're using so that it can identify the film correctly to associate it with the correct information from the database.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thanks for your answer. I just find the solution. I didn't change the category of my folders. So I just put my movie folder to the category of "Movies" and series folder to the category of "Series" and it just works.

Thank you !

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence skin on RaspberryPi 20