Logo View Labels
(2016-02-15, 19:39)Mike_Doc Wrote: Send me the xml via PM, just dropbox it or something if you can.

Let me know the changes you've done and what you're trying to do and I'll have a look for you.

Ah cheers mate will PM you now.
Hey Guys

A couple of weeks ago I finally took the plunge to update the firmware on my old (and slow) SSD. Destructive update so had to wipe all data. I backed up so still have old files but it's been so long since I looked at any xml files that I can't remember what I need to look out for.

My previous install of an older version of Kodi and Aeon Nox: Silvo 5.0 was setup to include Logo views for the Advanced Launcher plugin so that I had the same view set for the majority of Kodi including Games and Windows Apps. I've had a play around with the view59, myprograms and customviews xml files but really can't figure out what needs to be changed. Would anyone have any advice or help please?

The xml files seem to contain way more info now than previously and seem to be written slightly different. Tried copying what I thought I needed to no avail.

Thanks in advance.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Logo View Labels0