3d Not working
Hi,
I have Zotac ZBOX with Intel Iris Graphics. I have Cyberlink powerDVD and it plays 3D movies fine but the same is not working in any version of Kodi. I have tried several options, even openelec but it doesnt work.

on the other hand i have a raspberry pi2 and it is able to play 3D movies, although it has performance issues and lags.

any suggestion

thanks
Nadeem
Sounds right, what's the question?

And please define what sort of files you want to play, there are numerous 3D formats, TAB, SBS. MVC etc.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
so the question is how to play 3D as its not working.
i have movies mainly it is SBS files, i do see 3d Option button and i click and does change display but still shows split screen. i think this issue is same even with other formats. keep in mind the same works fine with powerDVD14. I have optoma 3D proejctor.

thanks
How are they named?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
ok the file name has 3D and HSBS in it. i have renamed it to this

cars2.3d.hsbs.mp4 but still the same issue

One more thing, in the resolution settings i see at two places 1920x1080p, if i select one of them i am somehow able to see 3D movies, i have to select Stereoscopic 3D mode and that makes all the menus in 3D and it plays 3d Movies but then i can't see normal HD as it makes every thing 3D. there must be something in the settings causing it, but again i had re-installed every thing from scratch. or it is intel IRIS graphics or could be my Projector issue then

update: i think it is something to do with the graphic properties in the windows. there is a also a 3D enabled option. could it be KODI is not able to use this properly?
You won't usually get your TV to switch to 3D mode, you need to use your TV remote to do it.
Also i have 3d problems yesterday but a reboot fixed them, my tv wouldnt goto split half/half etc even when pressing 3d, i doubt its related but if in doubt switch th forker off Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3d Not working0