Windows 10 compatible SATA controller cards?
While researching drive pooling alternatives in light of the info posted in my related thread (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=259460) I was looking for SATA PCI-E controller cards with a minimum of 4 ports since my existing mother board only has 4. The case I am looking at getting can hold 8 drives so I need more SATA ports to expand and I'd like to avoid replacing the processor and motherboard. Plus with mini-ITX its tough finding more than 4 ports. SO, I was hoping someone could recommend a SATA card that is known working and stable with Windows 10. All I've some across are Syba cards on newer and all of them are pretty much 50/50 on stability straight up. Driver support seems terrible with manufacturer responses to reviews saying that people in at least windows 8 would have needed to disable driver signing to make them work.That sounds like shoddy design to me. So if anyone can point me to low cost alternatives I would really appreciate it. RAID support by the card is a non-issue since I plan to only use it to add SATA ports and pool with FlexRAID as the likely candidate for that.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows 10 compatible SATA controller cards?0