Resolution fault on Large TV
I've run out of ideas Derek but thanks for the moral encouragement. I'm hoping it won't take many years. I even tried version 16 rc yesterday to no avail even though I found a couple of bugs in it, but that doesn't help my poor Kodi. It would have been nice to have a developer join in with a thought or two. Meanwhile, Pot Player does an excellent job.
Yeh i too am sure we can sort this one, a try out of the blue is install 17 kryoton as a portable and see how it looks?
What's Kryoton and where do I find it? I can't see anything on the site that points to it.
Its the new nightly installs found here : http://mirrors.kodi.tv/nightlies/win32/

PS it runs awesome on my setup and im considering dumping 16 unless DSPlayer continues.
not sure why the last .exe ends in controller-input but ive installed it and it seems a-ok.
You mentioned portable?
Yeah portable is AWESOME option it lets you install as many versions of kodi as you want without disturbing your real install,

Just run the installer but DONT choose upgrade to say C:\kodi17 then edit the shortcut to C:\kodi17\kodi -p (Just add a -p)

This runs in portable mode and saves EVERYTHING in a directory called portable_data under the install dir as said above C:\kodi17\portable_data i.e. userdata and all the db files etc.

Best option ever! its in the wiki if you want to confirm.
Actually dosent seems to be a nightly for the 18th but everyone needs a day off! Smile
Didn't have a lot of joy with this. It isn't upgrading as I took 15.2 out completely. I always to use Revo to do any uninstall as few native uninstallers do the job completely and the Kodi uninstaller is no different. Anyway, I installed this build as a fresh install but it crashes on load as one of the DLLs isn't cooperating.
I take it you refer to Krypton v17 ive heard this but dont experience it myself maybe i can email you the dll i have as a test?
This is it running in a window on my test PC flawlessly:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wd4q4xkxxstez6...n.jpg?dl=0

This is a 32bit pretty mildly speced PC but runs just as great on my real Box

I can stream to this flawlessly as theres not really any media on this box, great build 17 imho

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Resolution fault on Large TV0