Looking for a 'flagging' add-on, does one exist?
Hello all

Bit of a strange requirement I've got here but I think some people may find it useful.

I've got a fairly large media library and much of it is automatically downloaded from the likes of Sonarr and Sickbeard etc, sometimes there is occasions where I go to watch something and it is not the correct download, for example the audio is in a foreign language or playback does not work properly. My setup automatically adds all downloads to the XBMC library using Media Center Master so there's very little manual intervention so I don't always get chance to catch the unsuitable downloads before we go to watch them in XBMC.

Is there any add-on which would allow me to flag these files within XBMC/Kodi which would somehow make a list of these files as I discover them so at a later time I can go and download the correct version?

I don't mind how the list is created, it could be a text file in the library folder or add something I can search for in the SQL database for example, any way that I can easily remember and keep a note of which downloads need replacing, ideally being able to map it to a MCE remote button would be very useful.

I'm currently running Gotham 13.2 on Open Elec for all my installs so I know it's old but I'll be upgrading that soon if compatibility would be a problem.

Does such a solution exist, and if not, how difficult would it be to create for a novice programmer like myself?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looking for a 'flagging' add-on, does one exist?0