• 8(current)
Beta Streaming radio helper
OK, great, thanks!
Should the example window property controls be added (Modified for what I want displayed) to the MusicVisualizations.xml file also?
(2018-12-02, 00:33)docbrown0621 Wrote: Should the example window property controls be added (Modified for what I want displayed) to the MusicVisualizations.xml file also?
 Yes, otherwise nothing will be displayed.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
OK, thank you.  I put the controls in that file, however this skin has a lot of different custom overlays that build the screen.  I think I just need to study the xml files and find out which ones affect which views.

Thank you for your help.
MusicVisualisation.xml is generally the one you'd want, but it's perfectly possible that there are other dialogs that are overlaying it.  Generally what I do, is just create a large text label to start with, so I can see the text on the screen and then start moving it around and adding in the info that I want to display.
Wink 
Ok, thanks for the tip. I am building a car PC using a raspberry pi, but mostly just playing ☺
I used both scripts (MQ7-MusicVisualisation.mod and script.radio.streaming.helper)  for Aeon MQ7 skin and didn't get stream artwork over whole screen for Audio addons and radio streams.

Hmmm, you could try a different view, but that mod is years old (kodi-16) and no longer supported I'm afraid.  On top of that, some of the window labels that streaming radio helper sets have changed over the years, but that mod has not been updated to reflect them.
It works good on skin aeon mq7 2.0.7.6. I had to change to layout 6 to show all artwork images.
Does this addon work on Kodi19 with python 3?
Or is it planned to convert it?
Thx
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2022-02-22, 19:21)Solo0815 Wrote: Does this addon work on Kodi19 with python 3?

No.  I have no plans to convert it as nearly all the functionality it provided is now done in Kodi itself, which can show the art in embedded links for shoutcast streams.  I think the only benefits over core now would be that the addon could show local art if it was available and the playing artist/track and art for BBC Radio 1 and 2 as that information is not transmitted in the iPlayer streams.

Given though that Kodi parses out the artist and track from a stream correctly now (previously it was all in one label and often the wrong way around) where it's available, its possible to use those labels now exactly as if it were a local track playing so artist logos etc can all be displayed by a skin, assuming you have art for the currently playing artist.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Streaming radio helper2