Release MatchCenter - Football information for Kodi
Thanks for the reply and a valid explanation.
As stated above, was checking the Liverpool game and the add-on did not report any score until the live game clock was at 7minutes 40s. Before that, it said game not started.
As we all now, this is an eternity ... Nod
Livescore's wont be updated any quicker sorry. All takes server resources.

EDIT: saying that, if I could work out how to schedual a task during only match times then I would do it. Not easy to do though windows windows task scheduler.
when there are only 4 matches it still scrolls to an empty page. It should really stay static with =< 4 livescores.
Thanks for reporting, will have a look
The scroll issue should be fixed (not sure if you were referring to the screensaver Smile ). The addon is also now skinned for aeon.nox (and any skin that is called skin.aeon.nox.*):

A few more skins to go Smile

I am also thinking in adding support for match videos by querying the dailymotion API, something like Forza does for Android.

Cheers
looking nice, match videos would be really nice Smile
Hi mate hope your good?
i have a problem, i am using the mimic theme running jarvis. for some reason i dont get the background showing

Only skinned for confluence and aeon nox for now. Its a wip.
(2016-02-26, 11:11)enen92 Wrote: Only skinned for confluence and aeon nox for now. Its a wip.

Is it easy to use my own background (black) if so, how would i do it Smile

Shane it was a really good add-on to have. Ah well back to the drawing board Smile
I noticed the searchplayer api method was taking about 2 seconds each time as it wasnt using the correct index.

I've added an index now and it should be very fast Wink

Also fixed the searchteam api method to be faster in the same way.

Let me know if you find any more slowness, its only now people are using this Add-on I can analyze the SQL requests in real time.

Enjoy!
Has development stopped with this addon now?
When I run it on my android minix x8HPlus box it shows a rotating ball and teh message "A carregar". Is this normal?what did i do wrong?

Thanks
I forgot to mention I-m running on SPMC 16.2.1 and my skin is Aeon Nox Silvo.Thanks for all help in near future.
(2016-04-18, 00:13)tdbegley Wrote: Has development stopped with this addon now?

It's not dead at all. I am skinning the addon to support the new Default Kodi skin, Estuary. Also according to ronnie (one of the team members) I was not doing the skinning part as I should as all the textures should be contained within the addon (to avoid missing textures). So my goal for now is to skin it to Estuary (self-contained as advised) and to submit it to the repository. After that I will add confluence and nox as alternatives (properly contained within the addon).

Cheers
Good news guys,

Finally found some time to work on this addon. I followed ronie recommendation and skinned the addon based on the Estuary skin (Krypton new default skin). The skin is self-contained so it will work in all setups regardless the skin installed. Also made some improvements to the code.

watch gallery

My goal now is to do some testing and fix any bugs I might find. Then I will submit the addon to the repository.
Only when (and if) the addon makes it to the repository I will develop it more and add other skins (confluence and nox xml code can probably be reused to easy the process).

Hope you like it

Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MatchCenter - Football information for Kodi1