Req More Smart Playlist Options For Sorting Music and Series
Hi,

It´s simple, i use eminence 2 skin... and customizing my hubs and widgets i use smart playlists... for movies there's a lot of options, for example i use smart playlist depending on location and the i sort it by, director, studio, countries, years, genders, collections, and actors... for my misfortune i don´t have the same kind of smart playlist for series... for series there is just studio years and genders...so i would like to have directors and countries... that info is collected on scrapping so i would like to use it... other thing, add sorting for screenwriters on movies and series... that is important also...

If you have video clips on library wich i don´t have, it would be nice to have all those options also, it is interesting and there are people who enjoy that info though i have not tested it.

And of course adding the option to sort for labels and countries on the music library cause it is no possible... and the producers of the albums also for the picky ones...

saying that i think it is a good feature that is available on scrapping, i think maybe it is just some small lines of code, nothing fancy compared to all the hard work you do.

thanks for reading i hope this is in time for release candidate 4 for jarvis.

I use jarvis rc1 still so maybe this has been implemented already.

Thanks again, hope you consider this.
And an option to show if a movie or series has won awards like an Emmy or an Oscar, or won an important award at an international film festival, so we can for example only show movies that won an Oscar.
Something I've been requesting from 2013. Screenwriters are definitely underestimated.
I show my setup and for what i use the smartplaylists for... it is a simpler way to organize your media, for example movies one folder for movies, all stocked up, some people would have folder for years or for directors, now just one for movies... then on menu hub i have movies, directors, studios, countries, years, actors... for series with few options, i have series, studios, years, genders, actors... wich is only in folder series... for music... artists, albums, recordlabels (wich dont show), year, gender... dont get if they are compilations, EP, albums... well you could organize it and explore your library in a geeky way and knowledgeable way wich is good for cinephiles and audiophiles if you could implement that kind of options... the purpose of kodi also is to have an easy way of organizing and explore your stuff i suppose.

watch gallery

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
More Smart Playlist Options For Sorting Music and Series0