Apple TV 4 Running Kodi and DVBLink Server
I am running a DVBLink server on my PC as a backend to my Apple TV 4 (with Kodi running).

It is not able to see the DVBLink server. What settings do I need to change? There is no TV option on the main menu.

I am able to see the DVBlink server with other apps on my Apple TV like 8PlayerLite. I am also able to see the server when I am using the DVBlink app on my iPad.

Thank you in advane.
You only need to configure the DVBlink Addon IP setting to your backend IP or hostname. It's in the System->Addon section.
If it still don't work, it might be a firewall issue.
The TV option only appears when contact with the backend is established.
You might also want to enable the TimeShift option in the same setting menu.
Intel i5 4690, 16GB RAM, 250GB M.2 SSD(OS), 1x 1TB WD Green, 3x 2TB WD Green, 2x 3TB WD Green, intel HD4600
Windows 10 Pro 64Bit, DVBLink server 6.0.0 TVSource 6.0.0 , 4xDD DVBC tuners, Kodi 17.2RC1
(2016-02-17, 11:49)Legolover Wrote: You only need to configure the DVBlink Addon IP setting to your backend IP or hostname. It's in the System->Addon section.
If it still don't work, it might be a firewall issue.
The TV option only appears when contact with the backend is established.
You might also want to enable the TimeShift option in the same setting menu.

Thank you the IP address setting worked fine, Kodi keeps crashing now, is there an update to Kodi for Apple?
Hmm, I have no personal experience with ATV, but it seems it has been discontinued pending an official Apple API:

https://kodi.tv/farewell-to-future-apple...velopment/
Intel i5 4690, 16GB RAM, 250GB M.2 SSD(OS), 1x 1TB WD Green, 3x 2TB WD Green, 2x 3TB WD Green, intel HD4600
Windows 10 Pro 64Bit, DVBLink server 6.0.0 TVSource 6.0.0 , 4xDD DVBC tuners, Kodi 17.2RC1
(2016-02-18, 22:55)Legolover Wrote: Hmm, I have no personal experience with ATV, but it seems it has been discontinued pending an official Apple API:

https://kodi.tv/farewell-to-future-apple...velopment/

That one is for the old Apple TV generation 2, which needed to be Jailbroken, the new one is the 4th generation

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apple TV 4 Running Kodi and DVBLink Server0