Win Some problem with update to 6 version.
HII everyone!!

Finally I've upgrade to 15.2 version and AeonMQ 6.
I've found some issues.

Problem n. 1
In previous version AeonMQ display the number of the HD that film stay:
How in version 6?

Problem n. 2
My files structure in the HD is:
CDArt is a .png file.
Why CD is not showed?

Problem n. 3
With default font:
Whit other fonts (arabic, arial):
How to enlarge it?

Thanks for your attention.
To import watched status from nfo files. You must add the following line to advancedsettings.xml in the userdata folder.

Code:
<importwatchedstate>true</importwatchedstate>

cdart.png is not correct. Rename to disc.png

You have to run the addon artwork downloader to import disc, logo, banner art etc. Find in kodi repo. Settings --> Addons --> Install from repository.

If you have all your art stored locally select Use local files in artwork downloader settings.

For font issue you need to edit the xml files to widen space.
Thank you for your attention

(2016-02-17, 23:25)the_bo Wrote: To import watched status from nfo files. You must add the following line to advancedsettings.xml in the userdata folder.

Code:
<importwatchedstate>true</importwatchedstate>

OK work
(2016-02-17, 23:25)the_bo Wrote: cdart.png is not correct. Rename to disc.png

You have to run the addon artwork downloader to import disc, logo, banner art etc. Find in kodi repo. Settings --> Addons --> Install from repository.

If you have all your art stored locally select Use local files in artwork downloader settings.

Not work

(2016-02-17, 23:25)the_bo Wrote: For font issue you need to edit the xml files to widen space.
[/quote]
Which xml?
Are your movies stored in separate folders?

Looks like you need to edit viewsposterlite from the image. If you havent edited xml files before would recommend just keeping default font.
You can manually select your CD Art file to be displayed by going to Movie Info (context menu 'Info' or 'i' key on keyboard), then select 'Thumbs' then select 'Discart' then select path to your CD Art file.

Your 'HD 1' issue seems to be a font issue! Should show 'HD 1080', it's missing the '080' part because your font is too big. Try the "AEON MQ6 new moded version 3.3.0.1" skin by @emiralles you has done an excellent job to offers large fonts in menus and info bars, which seems to be what you're looking for.
(2016-02-18, 00:34)the_bo Wrote: Are your movies stored in separate folders?

Yes

(2016-02-18, 00:34)the_bo Wrote: Looks like you need to edit viewsposterlite from the image. If you havent edited xml files before would recommend just keeping default font.

AEON 6 allows you to choose the type of character to use. If I change the character there is the problem.
This is a skin bug

(2016-02-18, 07:09)LeKodeur Wrote: You can manually select your CD Art file to be displayed by going to Movie Info (context menu 'Info' or 'i' key on keyboard), then select 'Thumbs' then select 'Discart' then select path to your CD Art file.

No thumbs item in my movieinfo
(2016-02-18, 11:22)Pico1965 Wrote:
(2016-02-18, 07:09)LeKodeur Wrote: You can manually select your CD Art file to be displayed by going to Movie Info (context menu 'Info' or 'i' key on keyboard), then select 'Thumbs' then select 'Discart' then select path to your CD Art file.

No thumbs item in my movieinfo

Just click on the 'Get Thumb' button on the Movie Info page, you may need to scroll to it depending on what moded MQ6 skin version you have. I do it all the time to use my own created Disc Art for older movies with no available Disc Art on the Web.

BTW, with regards to your "HD 1" font issue, it is because MQ6 has some text based flags. I recommend you use one of the moded skins from @Angelinas or @emiralles and you'll have some beautiful info flags in full glorious colours Wink ... and a heap more functionality not available on the original MQ6 skin. Also see @devilshura flag mods at 231459 (thread)

Cheers Smile
Thanks for your attention

(2016-02-19, 00:45)LeKodeur Wrote: Just click on the 'Get Thumb' button on the Movie Info page, you may need to scroll to it depending on what moded MQ6 skin version you have. I do it all the time to use my own created Disc Art for older movies with no available Disc Art on the Web.

I use the official AeonMQ.

If you refear to this item:
There isn't Disk art option.
This list is incomplete, you should also have Banner, Clearart, Clearlogo, Discart, Landscape and Thumb listed? I'm afraid I have no idea why you only have 2 items listed! I use Aeon MQ6, perhaps you are using a really old version of MQ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some problem with update to 6 version.0